Week 8 Reading and Writing

Quote


I would say I enjoy the assignment every week! I have never blogged before and I never thought of myself as tech-savvy. Due to my lack of experience, I would say I am happy with my blog and website project website. I could now add this to my skill set, which wasn't very much in the first place. I would say I am satisfied with my progress in writing and story posts. I think I have developed more as a reader, story-teller, and writer. There are some things that I definitely need to improve on my writing skills, like grammar and doing a better job at revising. I also need to improve in conveying my stories and developing them further.
I would say my biggest accomplishment is just growing in my writing and creativity through my stories. My favorite readings so far were the stories from the Iliad. I was really proud of my story of Helen, although it probably needs revisions.
So far, just taking notes of what I read has been working for great! I've enjoyed our assignments so far and I am excited for the ones to come. I look forward to developing further in my writing skills, learning more stories, and writing more stories!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Em's Introduction

Week 7:Tar Baby Wins