week 8 comments and feedback

overall I feel like the comments I have been receiving have been helpful, respectful, and kind. I find it most useful when people suggest ways I can improve my writing or give ideas for alternative routes. I also appreciate grammatical corrections because I tend to struggle with those.

I feel like the feedback I have been giving has been okay. There is still room for improvement and adjusting to giving feedback. Sometimes I feel bad suggesting something but I am definitely getting better! I think the best area where I give feedback is suggesting alternative paths to take in a story. The feedback I receive and also see in other people's walls have helped me to correct some of my own mistakes and catch the same corrections in other people's work.

 I enjoy blog comments! I do feel like I am starting to recognize people and connect with them. I think my introduction is fine and I hope people enjoy reading my stories!
Feedback Cat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Em's Introduction

Week 7:Tar Baby Wins